A lot is seen in the world of dating. The typical men are looking for women or women looking for men. Then, there’s same-gender dating as people worldwide are beginning to accept that love doesn’t choose sex. But then, a more surprising one is that couples are beginning to introduce new people in their relationships to spice things up.
Well, usually, you’d call a picture a threesome being among friends or total strangers. A lady might tag her friend along to enjoy some good sex with a guy they’ve met, or two guys might decide to bang one hot chick. However, couples are now open to bringing in a neutral person to meet their pleasure needs altogether.
Some seek women primarily, but we’re here to talk about couples seeking men. Maybe a man is under-performing in his duties under the shits, or the lady wants more. For a couple to bring in another party, usually, there are terms agreed upon to ensure the relationship is not affected. So what should you know about couples hookup sites?
As much as couples are the ones to make the first move, there are men seeking couples out there. This is possible through online dating sites that are specifically meant for that kind of relationship. It is because there is a lack of a particular role or something isn’t enough, and the partner will appreciate a little extra.
In that case, most of them are after pleasure. Man Woman for Man (MW4M), also known as Couples seeking men for sex, is the expected norm for most relationships in this case. But since there is a possibility of a failed attempt, couples agree on the conditions and timeline of the move. It’s usually not a long-term approach but more of a matter of exploration.
We compiled a list of the best couples hookup platforms to get the right person for the role you want them to play.
The ideal list of the best couple hookup sites include:
AdultFriendFinder is among the famous couples seeking men hookup sites. Some platform statistics include a 94% reply rate by the girls on the site and a 93% beauty rating by users. The popular age is 22 – 34 years old. The visit rate is given 9.4/10, and fraud is very rare on the site. There is a 3% probability that girls on the site will date older men.
The signup process is simple and takes about five minutes to complete. It involves indicating your gender (which, in this case, it’s a couple) and the gender of your desired match (which it’s male). Further information required includes your birthday, country, and zip code. You will then move ahead to create your profile which will entail several more personal details. That will be followed by searching for your matches and the interactions to start your membership.
Some of the selling features of AdultFriendFinder include:
“I think your app is very good, and you need to upgrade some features, for example, instant messaging notifications and some more; thanks for this platform of love” – Emma Cawley
Fleed is the best site for men seeking couples to make them the most of their opportunities. Some of the site statistics include a 12% chance that girls on the site will date older men. There is a 90% reply rate, and the beauty is rated at 92%. The popular age is 25 – 30 years old. The site’s visits are rated at 9.0/10, and there are minimal fraud cases on the site.
The signup procedure is easy, and it won’t take your time. You can either choose to register using Facebook or an email and password. Facebook seems to be a simple option, although people don’t like linking accounts. If you go for the email approach, you will indicate your email and password, followed by age, name, and contact number. That’s all!
Other features of Fleed include:
“It’s so amazing that I can stay in touch with my friend, find kinky places, or organize my swing lifestyle in the easiest way. Good app” – Nikita Ajinkya Sha
Get It On is the best platform for couples seeking men for sex. The site has statistics such as a 6% chance of girls dating older men on the site. The reply rate is at 94%, and the beauty is rated at 95%. The popular age range on the site is 20 – 30 years old. The site’s visit rate is at 9.3/10, and there is seldom any case of fraud.
Some other features of Get It On include:
“It’s so amazing that I can find out the profiles that match my search immediately. This app is so smooth and effective. Highly recommend.” – Nalini Rout
SexFinder is among the best couples hookup sites. The site has statistics such as an 8% chance of girls dating older men on the site. The reply rate is at 96%, and the beauty is rated at 92%. The popular age range on the site is 20 – 30 years old. The site’s visit rate is at 9.6/10, and there is seldom any case of fraud.
Other features of SexFinder include:
“This app works very effectively. I can get the profile that I search in few seconds and use messages to talk with people, send them photos and video, etc. This app is great” – Christine T. Post
SwingTowns is a couples hookup platform that provides unique experiences. The site has statistics such as a 0% chance of girls dating older men on the site. The reply rate is at 89%, and the beauty is rated at 90%. The popular age range on the site is 23 – 40 years old. The site’s visit rate is at 9.0/10, and there is seldom any case of fraud.
Other features of SwingTowns include:
“This app is a good choice for those who want to meet open-minded couples and singles. This app runs very well. Highly recommend this one” – Prasoon Ujwal Sarkar
SwipeFinder is what relationships seeking to spice up things such as going for couple hookup is missing. The site has statistics such as a 5% chance of girls dating older men on the site. The reply rate is at 87%, and the beauty is rated at 88%. The popular age range on the site is 25 – 35 years old. The site’s visit rate is at 9.1/10, and there is seldom any case of fraud.
Other features of SwapFinder include:
“It is one of the best and one of my favorite application… It has many interesting features… You can get this application free of cost.” – Zia Khan Zia
It is entirely safe to use couple seeking men sites. Most of them ensure that your information remains confidential and your security needs on the site are catered for. This is through verification of accounts to keep scammers and bots away and encryption of the site’s data to avoid leakage to third parties. Always go for a site that assures your security to prevent any unfriendly experiences.
Most of the men seeking couples sites are free. That goes to some extent, though. Typically, registering for an account and setting up your profile is free on all sites. However, many sites limit freedom to that extend. But, others allow users to access profiles, search for members, and use basic communication features for free.
You should come up with a checklist that will guide you on choosing couples seeking men for sex sites. First, you’ll have to consider users’ reviews to get an insight into what the site is all about and what you are likely to get upon signing up. The ratings will also tell you how good the app is. You will then go down into details to check for security measures, unique features, and staff support available.
There is a massive difference between couples’ hookup sites and specific dating sites. Most online dating sites focus on an individual’s interests and relationships consisting of two people. On the other hand, couples hookup sites have a different target group. Men or women on these sites look to interact with couples in different ways, although mostly it’s all about intimacy.
There are many ways to find couples seeking men. However, the best and the most successful one is through couples hookup online dating sites. You should ensure that you choose the best ones, with many users for a higher success rate and one that has members in your location. That way, meeting the couple will be more accessible, and you won’t have to deal with any time or distance barriers.